1. Vegetal source amino acid extracted from soybean meal through an eco-friendly enzymatic hydrolysis process, retains the maximum biological activity of amino acids.
2. Contains 18 L-Amino Acid, Total Amino Acid content >80%, Organic Nitrogen>13%, pH 5~7
3. Fine water-soluble powder with characteristic natural amino acid odor.
4. It is widely used in all kinds of crops, vegetables, fruit trees, houseplants, lawn, herbs, etc. as ground, foliar or drip irrigation fertilizer.
5. As one of a natural biostimulant, amino acid provides sustained long-term release of organic nitrogen and improvement of the photosynthetic process and the enhancement of crop tolerance to stress.
Total Amino Acids: 80.0% Min
Amino Acid Nitrogen: 12.8% Min.
Loss on drying: 5.00% Max
Ash: 3.0% Max
1. Nutrition comprehensive, sustained release and long-term. It could provide a balanced nutrition to meet the crop development period needs.
2. Accelerate the physiological and biochemical reaction rate of plants and material accumulation, so as to promote crop premature maturity, generally mature early about 10 days.
3. Improve production, improve the quality of agricultural products. To make the color is good, sugar increased, good merchandise, flowers long flowering, bright colors, and leaves Color oil green, robust growth.
4. Plant growth robust, enhanced resistance.
5. Improve soil properties, optimize the ecological environment. So that the soil to form a stable aggregate structure, improve soil properties, passivation of harmful elements in the soil.
1. Improve absorption through the roots
2. Increase crop resistance to adverse condition (drought, frost, salinity, hail, disease)
3. Improve flavour, color, firmness and preservation of fruit
4. Help the plant to produce its own protein easier, saving energy required to produce amino acids
5. Benefit formation of the proteins and plant cells
>Application & Method:
Vegetables, fruit trees, melons, herbals, crops etc.
1. Use as base fertilizer, drip irrigation, foliar fertilizer, soil fertilizer.
2. Dilution rate according to different application.
3. It can be mixed with most nutrient solutions and pesticides.
4. Make a miscibility test before first application
(1) Seed treatment:
Soaking: 1: 2000~5000 times after dilution, soak seeds 8 to 12 hours, after drying can be planted.
Seed dressing: 1: 3000~5000 times diluted, even spray on the seeds, boring 3 to 5 hours, after drying can be planted.
(2) Foliage spraying, irrigation root.
In the evening, the concentration of 4500 to 6000 times the liquid per acre per need liquid fertilizer 200 to 250 grams; mechanical spray dilution ratio of 1: 3000 to 4500 times. Spray the liquid fertilizer evenly sprayed to the front and back sides of the leaves to moist is appropriate. Note: spray within 8 hours after the rain to be re-spray; Valley crop flowering should not be sprayed; can be mixed with acidic pesticides.
1: 3000 times after dilution, and then directly planted the roots of plants. 500 to 800 grams of fertilizer per acre.
(3) Mixed with base fertilizer. Add 0.15 to 0.2 kg into base fertilizer
(4) In general, annual crops are sprayed at the seedling stage for the first time, and then sprayed once every 15 to 20 days; perennial crops are sprayed for the first time after the show leaves and sprayed once every 20 to 25 days; The short crop of crops is sprayed every 7 to 10 days.