MarkNature Mineral Source Fulvic Acid 70%, Concentrated and Higher Biological Activity Potassium Fulvate Extract from Humic Substances, Organic and Soluble Granular
Fulvic Acid is a kind of short carbon chain material extracted from natural humic acid with high load capacity and physiological activity. It is an organic acid of polyelectrolyte that featured with carboxyls etc. Fulvic Acid is a powerful natural free radical scavenger and antioxidant.
1. Extracted from nature minerals source humic substances, Contain Fulvic Acid 70% and mineral trace elements.
2. Smaller molecular weight and highe biological activity, extreme solubility and fluidity granular.
3. Chelates macro and micro nutrients and make them more efficient for plant utilization
4. Enhances nutrition absorption, promotes germination and growth of the plants.
5. Accelerates precipitation and decomposition, improves soil structure
CAS Registry No: 479-66-3
Appearance: black brown or scale-like crystal powder
Assay (Fulvic Acid): 70% Min. (dry basis)
1) Foliar spray and drip irrigation:
5000 times dilution for spray or drip irrigation, 100g per 1000m2, applied alone or together without other trace elements
2) In soil:
1000 times dilution for spray or drip irrigation,1000g per 1000m2, applied alone or together without other trace elements.