MarkNature Humic Fulvic Acid Refine Concentrated Extract Granular, Organic High Natural Active, Excellent Solubility in Hard Water, Contain Humic Acid 60% with Fulvic Acid 55%, K 12%
MarkNature Potassium Humate Powder is the potassium salt of humic acid made from high-grade Leonardite, which is not only a more readily available potassium fertilizer but also has all benefits from humic acid both to soil and to plant, such as soil conditioning, nutrients uptake improving etc. In addition, it has wider applications from soil application, seed soaking, root soaking to fertigation due to highly water-soluble.
1. MarkNature Humic Acid extracted from high-grade leonardite, leonardite provides a very high content of humic and fulvic acids and natural biological active trace elements. With the most concentrated humate and highest activity, totally dissolvable in water, it can be easily absorbed by plants, lower the application cost. It is convenient for growers to apply various methods.
2. MarkNature Humic Acid has excellent water solubility, it can be wildly used in different water source, even in hard water, and it can be used by drip irrigation and leaf spray. It does not block the nozzle. Small-molecule humic acid is easy to be absorbed and with high utilization rate.
3. MarkNature Humic Acid can be dissolved in acidic aqueous solution with pH=1.5. The solution will not produce precipitation. Furthermore, with good compatibility, it can mix with NPK and some medium and trace elements, and it is convenient to make liquid fertilizers in various formulations. It is an excellent raw material for formula fertilizers.
4. MarkNature Humic Acid can increase the utilization of mineral fertilizers in soil and the capacities of the earth water holding, prevents NPK from leaching or locking up, promotes soil structure and root development, enhances soil cation exchange capacity (CEC) and aeration condition, improves the yield of crops.
5. MarkNature Humic Acid as a good fertilizer enhancer, sharply increase the utilization efficiency of potassium exists in the plant itself and in soil, as well as to nitrogen, phosphorous, and other mineral fertilizers in soil.
Appearance: Brown Shine Crystals Powder
Humic Acid: 60% Min. (dry basis)
Fulvic Acid: 55% Min. (dry basis)
K (as K2O): 12% Min. (dry basis)
Organic substance: 80% Min.
Water-solubility: 99% Min.
Moisture: 12% Max.
Used as multi-functional compound fertilizer, combined with Nitrogen and Phosphorus, mainly used as basal fertilizer, top dressing, seed fertilizer, and foliar fertilizer.
Field crops and Vegetables: 8-20 kg/ha divided into several doses during the season (3-6 kg/ha per time).
Fruit trees: 10-25 kg/ha divided into several doses during the season (4-8 kg/ha per time).
Soil Application: 8-12 Kg / Ha / time, 2-3 times during seedling stage and growth stage.
Foliar Application: 0.5-1.5Kg / Ha / time, 3-4 times during seedling stage and growth stage.
Drip irrigation: 5-15 kg/ha divided into several doses during the season.
1. Soil conditioner. Improve soil structure. Increase ion exchange capacity of soil.
2. Fertilizer efficiency promoter.
3. Enhance nutrients uptake and increases the content of humus in soil.
4. Prevents soil from contamination of heavy metallic ions as well as other harmful matters.
5. Enhance solubility in hard water.
1. Plant growth stimulant, promote root development and stimulates seed germination.
2. Enhance nutrient uptake by combining nutrients and humic acids and keep well-balanced nutrition.
3. Enhance the resilience of crops. such as cold, drought, pest, disease and toppling resistance.
4. Increase yield and improves quality of plants.
5. Improve the effectiveness of pesticides.