Alginate Oligosaccharides (AOS) are low-molecular-weight polymers derived from alginate through enzymatic hydrolysis. With a degree of polymerization between 2 and 20, they possess exceptional water solubility, low viscosity, and an array of health-boosting traits. AOS exhibit potent antioxidant, immune-modulating, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties, finding extensive applications in medical science, functional foods, and agriculture for their diverse health benefits.
MarkNature's Alginate oligosaccharides (AOS), obtained via enzymatic hydrolysis of alginate, offer notable attributes including low viscosity, excellent water solubility, and a spectrum of health-promoting activities such as antioxidant, immune regulation, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory effects. Renowned in medical science, functional foods, and green agriculture, AOS play a vital role across various fields owing to their versatile nature and significant contributions.
Appearance: Off-white to light yellow powder
Smell: Characteristic, odorless
Impurities: Absence of visible foreign matter
Molecular Weight: Maximum 4,000 (Da.)
AOS Content: 90.0% min.
Organic Matters: 40.0% min.
Loss on drying: 10% max.
PH: 6.0 ~ 8.0
Insolubles: 2.0% max.
1) Orchestrating Hormonal Regulation for Enhanced Plant Growth and Development
2) Fortifying Plant Resilience Against Diverse Environmental Stressors through Bioactivity
3) Shielding Plants from Heavy Metal Toxicity with Enhanced Resistance Mechanisms
4) Optimizing Nutrient Uptake and Long-term Plant Health for Sustained Growth
1) Enhanced water solubility
2) Exceptional stability and compatibility in formulations
3) Increased biological activity
4) Reduced viscosity
Recommended Usage and Dosage of Alginate Oligosaccharide (AOS):
Optimal Concentration for Alginate Oligosaccharide (AOS):
1) Soil Application: Apply at a rate of 75~100 g/ha.
2) Foliar Spraying: Use 15 g/ha. for aerial application due to AOS's excellent miscibility.
Best Application Timing for Alginate Oligosaccharide (AOS):
1) During Critical Crop Growth Stages:
Apply during pivotal growth phases such as seeding, seedling stages, pre or post-planting, before flowering, expansion, or grouting stages.
2) Preemptive Application before Adverse Events:
Administer more than 3 days before anticipated occurrences of adverse conditions like freezing, drought, waterlogging, diseases, etc.